Craig A. Sainz Chiropractic is a modern facility known for its range of Chiropractic techniques and other services. Our goal is to help keep you healthly and working at your maximum potential.
For my patients, I use a variety of techniques to maximize their health and wellness and to reduce their pain by addressing their health problem at its source. After a thorough evaluation of one’s back, I will know precisely where their spine has shifted out of alignment and where the damaging nerve pressure exists. Armed with the knowledge of where the root cause of the problem is, I then use my hands on chiropractic adjusting techniques to correct the problem at its root.
- Manual Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments used to relieve pressure from the nerve by restoring the normal motion and alignment of the joint.
- Upper Cervical Specific Care used to relieve pressure from the brain stem and support normal healthy nervous system function.
- Decompression (Lumbar Flexion and Distraction) used primarily to resolve bulging and herniated lumbar disc issues.
- Trigger Point Soft Tissue therapy and Myofascial Release and Unwinding used to relieve tight and tender muscle spasms and to support healthy muscle function.
- KinesioTape used to relieve acute and chronic issues by decompressing the tissue and allowing better circulation and lymphatic drainage.
Chiropractic is valuable for restoring the normal function and health to the nervous system and spinal structures. Chiropractic has proven successful for conditions related to nerve health, joint health, disc health, and soft tissue health.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic Care works by unlocking the natural healing potentials of the body. By restoring proper joint motion and nervous system health in a safe, drugless, and noninvasive way, people under Chiropractic care experience tremendous benefits. Not only will they feel better and move better, but live much healthier and happier lives while avoiding costly medical expenses and enjoying less down time from family and work life.